It's Time to Sign Up for MEDICARE!
Turning 65? Leaving your group insurance? Disabled for 24 months? Have ESRD?
How do I sign up for Medicare?
Medicare can be confusing and with MRS Insurance we show you step by step how to sign up and get all of the benefits that you deserve and need!
There are lots of options available with Medicare insurance plans. Many people find these choices can be overwhelming, but we can make it easy to compare your options.
With our over 30 years experience we can:
Once you have your A & B card, then you can choose either a Medigap plan and a drug plan to go with it OR a Medicare Advantage plan with drugs included.
PART A – Hospital Insurance
PART B – Outpatient Insurance
Medigap Plans (A-N)
Need to add dental, vision, hearing plans and a gym membership
Advantage Plans MAPD plans (C+D)
Includes some dental, vision, hearing, OTC, Silver Sneakers
Once you receive your Medicare A & B card there are lots of options available with Medicare insurance plans. Your original Medicare Card only covers 80% of the Hospital and Outpatient bills, leaving 20% on the table for you to pay. The Medigap plans and the Medicare Advantage plans help cover the 20%. Your portion of the costs will be the premiums, copays, and coinsurance on the plan that you choose. Many people find these choices can be overwhelming, but we can make it easy to compare your options.